TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About Onsim Technologies
Onsim Technologies is a fast growing web Development, Digital Marketing & third party independent service provider of technical support services to businesses and general consumers around the world.
- The Client : A person, business or company wish to use the Onsim Technologies.
- Domain : A unique web address or URL which is used in the browser to access the website. Client will use it to watch his website online. For example www.onismtech.com, www.google.com.
- Web Hosting : A server space in which files are uploaded to run online for whole world. Hosting charges are applicable yearly and paid by the client.
- Pages : Each website contains lots of accessible pages in which content are visible and readable by the visitors.
- Content : All the website pages contain images and text to show the client services.
- HTML: Hyper Text Markup Language is used to create the website pages and browser will read it from server pages.
- Dynamic Page : Dynamic means client is able to change the content using EWW Builder. Not own the source code of builder.
- Static Page : All the pages on the server in HTML format without any Website Control Panel and client not able to change the content is Static pages.
- Business Email : Email address related to domain like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , any extension in the last.
- Website Live : When all the pages are uploaded on the live domain for visitor to view it from development server.
- “Service” or “services” refers to the technical assistance, and/or the process of providing technical assistance, that Onsim Technologies offers and any options therein.
- “Caller” is any individual or individuals who willingly contact a representative of Onsim Technologies. Methods of contact include, but are not limited to, telephone, email, and internet chat. Communication of a Onsim Technologies representative with a “caller” does not imply that any services have been rendered.
- “Customer” is any individual or individuals who willingly choose to utilize one or more services offered by Onsim Technologies.
- “Customer” also describes any individual or individuals utilizing one or more services offered by Onsim Technologies, but who has a “caller” contact Onsim Technologies to represent them.
- “Utilization” or “utilize” is the action of a caller willingly receiving one or more of the services offered by Onsim Technologies.
- “Technology” refers to any desktop computer, portable computer (laptop), tablet or smartphone. Desktop computers typically have a monitor (screen), mouse and keyboard attached to them. Laptops are all inclusive and can also be referred to as a “computer”. Tablets and smartphones are typically mobile devices with a touchscreen running a specific mobile operating system such as, but not limited to, iOS and Android. The term also refers to devices including but not limited to, networking equipment such as routers both wireless and non-wireless, consumer electronics such as televisions, blu-ray players, and video streaming devices.
- “Computer peripherals” or “peripherals” are any device that attaches to a computer. Examples include, but are not limited to, printers, scanners, speakers, microphones, cameras, and external storage devices (external hard drives, tape drives, USB drives, etc.).
- “Software” is any program that can be placed, installed, and/or used on a computer, mobile phone or tablet device.
- Terms and Conditions are apply on all the web services provided by the Expert Web World and ordered by the client. Any edition to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- All the information provided in the website http://www.onismtech.com is the property of the Onism. The content in the website is are protected by copyrighted material. The use of this website at the visitor own personal risk.
- Our Quotation are valid for only seven days. Onism Technologies reserve the right to increase and decrease the price in future on the basis of future changes.
- Expert Web World is not responsible of any loss due to non achieved the agreed deadlines of project. Onsim Technologies is not liable if website go down or any server failure or any script currupted or damage.
- Email is the only method to contact in all communication for website design, development, SEO and Hosting. Onsim Technologies is not responsible of any task which is communicate on the phone or on the messenger chat.
- The work is started after confirmation by Onsim Technologies by email.
- 30 to 50 percent non refundable payment require to start the work. After seven days if client wish to cancel the project so no refund shall be made by Onsim Technologies. The website is put on live once the client clear the remaining balance is paid in full.
- Client agrees to contact with Onsim Technologies during the development and design phase of project. If a client not giving response in 2 week then we send 3 notice in specified email address. If still not get any response then we terminate the project without any notice .
- All the script , application or software written by the Onsim Technologies remain copyright of Onsim Technologies and not to be resold without permission of Onsim Technologies.
- Clients agree that resale or distribute of the web design code is forbidden unless prior written agreement between Client and Onsim Technologies.
- Clients agree that Onsim Technologies reserve the right to include any word done in a portfolio of work.
- Onsim Technologies reserve the right to cancel or refuse to do work on unlawful media, virus hostile programme, client harassment, violence and harmful intent spamming.
- Onsim Technologies reserve the right to cancel or terminate the project without refund in event of any inappropriate conduct, threatening behaviour, abusing with any employee. Any further communication then must be only via postal mail only.
- Onsim Technologies Offer Free hosting and Domain for first year without any backup solutions. Onsim Technologies not takes any responsibility of availabilities of website or virus etc on the server and website.
- All Hosting backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore.
- Client agrees that hosting charges is paid within 10days of hosting expiry date. Renewal of Hosting and Domain is on yearly basis. Client agrees that is his responsibility to renew the domain on time.
- Onsim Technologies place a small text link in the bottom of client website that states Website Design and SEO by Onsim Technologies and its link goes to Onsim Technologies website, If client dont wish it then he has to pay double extra cost to hide it.
- Onsim Technologies reserves the right to change the hosting of client without any notice and charge the hosting price in any time.
- Before the website go live Onsim Technologies require full fund of the quotation. Its client responsibilities to read all the website content and notice to Onsim Technologies to go live. Client agrees to provide all details in good time during design and development.
- Expert Web World provide first draft of 2 design in which client choose one as first draft. If client is happy with the design and wish to go to more pages then its means first design is approved. If in future client wish to redesign the first draft then Expert Web World charge the fund on the basis of design. It exclude the simple content and image changes or replacement.
Onsim Technologies guarantees you are satisfied with the support service provided to you via live service via chat or telephone or you will not be required to pay. However due to the nature of the internet and computer software we cannot guarantee that you will not incur the same, similar or different issues in the future. This site is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. Neither company, nor its parent corporation, represents or warrants that the site will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, entirely error-free or virus free nor does company make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or as to the accuracy or reliability of any content or any information or products obtained through the site or that defects in the site will be corrected. You expressly acknowledge that this site and the services are computer network-based services, which may be subject to outages, interruptions, attacks by third parties and delay occurrences. In such an event and subject to the terms hereof, company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to remedy material interruptions and will provide adjustments, repairs and replacements, within its capacity, that are necessary to enable the site to perform their intended functions in a reasonable manner. You acknowledge that company does not warrant that such efforts will be successful. If company’s efforts are not successful, you may terminate the applicable service agreement and cease using the site. The foregoing shall constitute your sole remedy, and company’s sole liability, in the event of interruption, outage or other delay occurrences of the site. You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature arising from or relating to your use of the site, including, without limitation, all claims and allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, the alleged inaccuracy of content, or allegations that company has or should indemnify, defend, or hold you harmless from any claim or allegation arising from your use, republication or other exploitation of the site. You use the site at your own risk and neither company nor the parties who provide information and materials for publication within the site will be liable for any damages arising from your use of this site. You understand and agree that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site or the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer system, loss of service or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
Except as expressly set forth in this section, company specifically disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions whether express or implied, arising by statute, operation of law, usage of trade, course of dealing, or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or title with respect to the site or services, or other services or goods provided through this site. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that company does not represent or warrant that the site will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, or entirely error-free.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Onsim Technologies expressly disclaims any liability or loss arising from or related to the site (however arising, including negligence), including without limitation, liability or loss associated with unauthorized access to any server, merchant interfaces, websites, facilities, or your data or your customer data (including credit card numbers and other personally identifiable information) due to accident, illegal or fraudulent means, including hacking, or devices used by any third party, or other causes beyond Onsim Technologies reasonable control. You expressly agree that Onsim Technologies shall not be liable for any loss arising from infiltration of the site by means of software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other software programs, or technology designed or intended to disrupt, damage, intercept or expropriate data from the site. As a condition of use of the site, you agree that neither company, nor any officer, affiliate, director, shareholder, agent, contractor or employee of company will be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, damages, expenses, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from, or otherwise arising in connection with the site. The limitations set forth in this section apply to the acts, omissions, negligence, and gross negligence of company and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, officers, directors, shareholders, managers, employees, and agents, which, but for this provision, would give rise to a course of action in contract, or any other legal doctrine.